- Article 26 : Assets
- The assets of the IFS are as follows.
- (1) Properties included in the list of properties at the time of foundation
- (2) Revenue resulting from assets
- (3) Membership fees and annual fees from member organizations
- (4) Business revenue
- (5) Revenue from broadcasting rights and advertising
- (6) Other revenues
- Article 27 Asset Management
- The assets of IFS shall be managed by the President. The method of managing the assets shall be determined by resolution of the Board of Directors.
- Article 28 Fiscal Year
- The fiscal year of IFS shall begin on 1 April and end on 31 March of every year.