- Article 29 : Assets
- The assets of the IFS are as follows.
- (1) Properties included in the list of properties at the time of foundation
- (2) Revenue resulting from assets
- (3) Membership fees and annual fees from member organizations
- (4) Annual fees from the officers
- (5) Business revenue
- (6) Revenue from broadcasting rights and advertising
- (7) Official judge authorization fees
- (8) Grading fees
- (9) Other revenues
- Article 30 Asset Management
- The assets of the IFS shall be managed by the President. The method of managing the assets shall be determined by the resolution of the Board of Directors.
- Article 31 Fiscal Year
- The fiscal year of the IFS shall begin on 1 April and end on 31 March every year.